CH2M HILL

www.ch2m.com

CH2M Hill is an excellent company to work for, salaries are fair and work is challenging.

Electrical Designer (Former Employee) Bellingham, WA

ProsSafety is of prime concern and employees have the opportunity to serve on the safety committee. Company maintains good working relations with the client companies and values input from each employee.

ConsLong commute from home made it impossible to work and live in the same community. No opportunity to telecommute so it was necessary to rent an apartment near their location.

Advice to Senior ManagementEncourage employees to telecommute or at least to be able to take work home. Frequently employees may do their best work in the privacy of their own space without the distraction of fellow employees.

Positive corporate culture. Private owned.

Associate Engineer (Former Employee) Long Beach, CA

I worked at CH2M HILL full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good benefit. Positive corporate culture. Coworkers are willing to help… Cons: Career opportunities were somewhat limited once you becomes specialized. But… More

Amazing Culture

HRM (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at CH2M HILL full-time for less than a year

Pros: Collaborative, Fun, Employee ownership and an amazing place to work Cons: May be a little driven by who you know Advice to Senior Management: Keep the good work going Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CH2M HILL.

Worked for CH2M HILL? Contribute to the Community!