There are newer employer reviews for CH2M HILL

Intern

Current Employee - Intern
Current Employee - Intern

I have been working at CH2M HILL as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Very Flexible and supportive firm.

Cons

The company falls under the "Ok" category, but not necessarily the best in the industry. Most of the benefits of this firm is enjoyed by mainly upper management; and the interest in junior level growth is not high. Your growth there is highly dependent on politics and who knows you. Diversity is still needed.

Some focus should be placed on ensuring employees are happy to reduce the existing relatively high labor turnover; and try to increase the diversity among employees.

341 Other Employee Reviews for CH2M HILL (View Most Recent)

The Story of Two Go-rounds

Former Employee - Senior Hydrogeologist  in  Richland, WA
    Former Employee - Senior Hydrogeologist in Richland, WA

I worked at CH2M HILL full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

When they are operating like the company I worked for in the 90's following their own "Yellow Book" of which my copy is autographed, they are a great company to work for.

Cons

Since they moved their headquarters to CO and took on the same corporate mentality as all the other big environmental firms they lost that "something" that made them special in my eyes. The second time around working for this version of CH2M Hill was nothing like my first go round.

Go back to the way the founders of CH2M Hill ran the company out of Corvallis, "Work hard, have fun, make money."

Okay place to start your career...

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Spartanburg, SC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

I worked at CH2M HILL full-time

Pros

Fair pay, challenging work, good benefits package,

Cons

Extreme office politics, tense work environment, low morale, rural office location compared to other CH offices

Be more informative of what's really going on in the business. Also be more open to the ideas of the younger generation f professionals

There are newer employer reviews for CH2M HILL

Worked for CH2M HILL? Contribute to the Community!