There are newer employer reviews for CH2M HILL

It was awesome to work for such a professional company.

Former Employee - Project Coordinator  in  Bellingham, WA
Former Employee - Project Coordinator in Bellingham, WA

I worked at CH2M HILL

Pros

Everyone works as a team player.

Cons

There were no cons in the three years I worked for them.

Continue to listen and work with your employees.

340 Other Employee Reviews for CH2M HILL (View Most Recent)

Used to be a good place to work

Former Employee - Oracle Developer  in  Englewood, CO
    Former Employee - Oracle Developer in Englewood, CO

I worked at CH2M HILL

Pros

Good salary, though raises were not good in the last few year. Good benefits, but once again the last few years has seen a decrease in benefits. Immediate supervisors were good. Flexible with hours and time off.

Cons

The cost cutting at the overhead level has left the company without enough people to perform the critical tasks needed at the core of the company. A lot of employees are constantly wondering if they will be let go next. It seems like the company purposely letting go of there more senior (more highly paid) employees and then replacing them a few months later with less experienced (cheaper) employees.

The company claims that the employees are the most important part of the company. Start acting like that is the truth. When Ralph Peterson was in charge it really did feel like the company cared about the employees, but no longer.

A view of a small corner of CH

Former Employee - Technical  in  Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Technical in Denver, CO

I worked at CH2M HILL

Pros

Environment is nice, casual for the most part, nice people to work with, balanced work/life for me

Cons

The business group I worked for was in total confusion and suffered from direction. It seemed the always picked the leftovers or outsiders to run the group, people who had no experience running the business type they were now leading.

When you can't stop the bleeding and people are leaving, maybe it's time to listen to the feedback.

There are newer employer reviews for CH2M HILL

Worked for CH2M HILL? Contribute to the Community!