CHG Healthcare
www.chghealthcare.com Salt Lake City, UT 1000 to 5000 Employees

A company that honestly cares about its employees.

Graphic Designer (Current Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT

ProsLike any company, there is a certain degree of politics, but I have never been involved with a company I liked more than CHG.

There is an honest attitude of 'Putting People First', and it shows. There is a department dedicated to planning and arranging activities for employee appreciation; just today the executives brought ice cream sandwiches around to everyone.

I have an odd schedule to keep due to family issues, and the company is more than willing to allow me a flexible schedule to attend to my special needs.

There is an onsite gym facility that costs 4 dollars a month.

There is an onsite health clinic where the co-pay is waved.

Free health screenings, and flu shots.

A whole week dedicated to employee appreciation, which includes food and games.

A week where employees get together and raise money for United Way...this year we raised more than 160,000 dollars.

A training department who takes care of everything from leader development to weight loss coaching.

A yearly 10-20% bonus of your salary. What's cool about this, is I was with the company for two months before the new year, and the next year I was paid my bonus for those two months, I didn't have to wait a year to qualify.

Great health benefits.

ConsBeing such a laid back company, there are times when certain employees will take advantage of the system.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe honest with employees. Just because everything is always good, do not be afraid to share bad news as well.

I love this company

I have been working at CHG Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros: CHG is an excellent company to work for. They have generous benefits, and teams truly try to create a sense of community. You feel valued… Cons: This is an 8-5, Monday-Friday job. I miss variety within… Advice to Senior Management: Salt Lake Office, you are doing great! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I can never work anywhere else!

Marketing (Current Employee)

I have been working at CHG Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros: They live their core value of putting people first and with they care about your improvement as a person and in your respective job. There… Cons: We've got a lot of meetings. But that's it!! This… Advice to Senior Management: More healthy snacks, not just sweets, ice cream, cup cakes,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CHG Healthcare.

Worked for CHG Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CHG Healthcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CHG Healthcare CEO Michael R. Weinholtz. All reviews posted anonymously by CHG Healthcare employees.