There are newer employer reviews for CHG Healthcare

The best place I have ever worked

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at CHG Healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Company truly cares about employees; Work environment is fun; Great to work in Healthcare to make a difference for physicians and hospitals; Love the management team

Cons

Nothing that I can think of!

Keep it up!

36 Other Employee Reviews for CHG Healthcare (View Most Recent)

I can never work anywhere else!

Current Employee - Marketing  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Marketing in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at CHG Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros

They live their core value of putting people first and with they care about your improvement as a person and in your respective job.
    There are so many opportunities to excel, volunteer, network and have fun.
    They have a work hard play hard mentality.
    Their CEO makes it a point to get to know new people and he has fun with us at parties, presentations and other work get-togethers.
    They care about me and my unique needs.
    They have an on-site health clinic that is FREE to their employees! Who has that?? No one!
    Lots of giveaways, incentives, great pay, the best people and be your best mentality.
    I'll never work anywhere else!!

Cons

We've got a lot of meetings. But that's it!! This place rocks!!

More healthy snacks, not just sweets, ice cream, cup cakes, etc. More carrot sticks...:)

A company that honestly cares about its employees.

Current Employee - Graphic Designer  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at CHG Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros

Like any company, there is a certain degree of politics, but I have never been involved with a company I liked more than CHG.

There is an honest attitude of 'Putting People First', and it shows. There is a department dedicated to planning and arranging activities for employee appreciation; just today the executives brought ice cream sandwiches around to everyone.

I have an odd schedule to keep due to family issues, and the company is more than willing to allow me a flexible schedule to attend to my special needs.

There is an onsite gym facility that costs 4 dollars a month.

There is an onsite health clinic where the co-pay is waved.

Free health screenings, and flu shots.

A whole week dedicated to employee appreciation, which includes food and games.

A week where employees get together and raise money for United Way...this year we raised more than 160,000 dollars.

A training department who takes care of everything from leader development to weight loss coaching.

A yearly 10-20% bonus of your salary. What's cool about this, is I was with the company for two months before the new year, and the next year I was paid my bonus for those two months, I didn't have to wait a year to qualify.

Great health benefits.

Cons

Being such a laid back company, there are times when certain employees will take advantage of the system.

Be honest with employees. Just because everything is always good, do not be afraid to share bad news as well.

There are newer employer reviews for CHG Healthcare

Worked for CHG Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!