There are newer employer reviews for CHG Healthcare

Company core values are great, however, managment doesn't seem to follow them as expected.

Former Employee - Hospital Privilege Coordinator in Salt Lake City, UT
Former Employee - Hospital Privilege Coordinator in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at CHG Healthcare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Benefits are decent. Fun work activities. Gym and free health clinic.

Cons

I worked in Hospital Privileges and my manager was such a monster that the manager almost made me cry on my first day. My character was attacked on the first day and I hadn't even had time to create an impression at all. This was continuous for a month before I was fired over false accusations. I have an impeccable work history in the healthcare field and have never once been written up or fired until I came to CHG. I was verbally bullied by a manager who simply did not like me for unknown reasons. The company as a whole is great, but as I've seen on many reviews, management does not promote the same "employee first" concept.

Advice to Management

There is a fine line between character building and bullying. While I completely respect an honest opinion and management who provides constructive feedback to their employees, there is a point where being constructive can turn into the exact opposite and cause emotional distress to someone which in turn deminishes moral.

Other Employee Reviews for CHG Healthcare

The Greatest Workplace Ever... Period!

Current Employee - Client/Physician Recruiter in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Client/Physician Recruiter in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at CHG Healthcare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Onsite Gym - Management - Coworkers - Onsite Health Clinic - Constantly Training - Genially Care About Each Employee - Constant Rewards For Just Doing Your Job - Great Potential To Make Money - Awesome Health Benefits and PTO - Very Fun Work Environment - Do I need to go on?

Cons

- The only Con I have might be the low base pay but as stated above, great opportunity to make money/commissions (on top of the low base salary).

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. I hope to be one soon with in this great company.

DON'T DO IT. Dont get misleaded by their ranking of best places to work.

Former Employee - Client/Physician Recruiter in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Client/Physician Recruiter in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at CHG Healthcare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Good benefits - gym onsite -Nurse practioners on site to treat employees -Executives deliver treats to your desk -Managers are very friendly -Casual dress

Cons

- no room for new ideas or creativity. As a provider/ client recruiter they have their number of calls and activity employees have to follow- very old school -cold calling methods (220-300 calls required a week) -a cut throat environment. Teams can become more cut throat than collaborative. Team members constantly competing with each other for the same business. -Employees with no more than a high school education - During training i was told "You are here to make money not to make friends" -VERY HIGH TURNOVER. They set unrealistic expectations- they recruit you saying"we are one of the best places to work and employees make 6 figures" When in reality ,the nature of job is undesirable and contrary to what they tell you, most people dont make good money for 3-4+ yrs in the job. - Basically if you can outlast your teammates, eventually (years down the road), you can absorb their business and make money. - Good company but nothing to wow about.

Advice to Management

When you hire new talent, set good expectations. Just like you train your employees to do when they recruit healthcare providers.