CHG Healthcare

www.chghealthcare.com
There are newer employer reviews for CHG Healthcare

CHG Healthcare was a great place to work!

Former Employee - Sales
Former Employee - Sales

I worked at CHG Healthcare full-time (more than a year)

Pros

CHG does a great job of creating an environment for their employees to succeed and give them all of the tools to do so.

Cons

Not much negative to speak of. In my time there was nothing out of the ordinary worth mentioning.

I guess if anything i would tell them to find a new platform for employees to give feedback on their direct managers. The current system makes it too easy for employees to suffer negative repercussions for sharing their thoughts.

43 Other Employee Reviews for CHG Healthcare (View Most Recent)

Meh

I have been working at CHG Healthcare full-time

Pros

Good work environment
    Great co workers
    Good benefits
    Flexible hours
    Fun office to work in
    If you are okay to work in the same position you are hired in at for the enitre time you work here, then it will be fine for you. If you want to have a career, do not bother

Cons

No matter what management says, there is no room for advancement...EVER
    Management is not transparent or honest
    Management is viewed as a joke. I think Salt Lake practices "Putting People First" but the Boca office does not

Get it together

Company core values are great, however, managment doesn't seem to follow them as expected.

Former Employee - Hospital Privilege Coordinator in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Hospital Privilege Coordinator in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at CHG Healthcare full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Benefits are decent. Fun work activities. Gym and free health clinic.

Cons

I worked in Hospital Privileges and my manager was such a monster that the manager almost made me cry on my first day. My character was attacked on the first day and I hadn't even had time to create an impression at all. This was continuous for a month before I was fired over false accusations. I have an impeccable work history in the healthcare field and have never once been written up or fired until I came to CHG. I was verbally bullied by a manager who simply did not like me for unknown reasons. The company as a whole is great, but as I've seen on many reviews, management does not promote the same "employee first" concept.

There is a fine line between character building and bullying. While I completely respect an honest opinion and management who provides constructive feedback to their employees, there is a point where being constructive can turn into the exact opposite and cause emotional distress to someone which in turn deminishes moral.

There are newer employer reviews for CHG Healthcare