CHG Healthcare

www.chghealthcare.com
  www.chghealthcare.com
There are newer employer reviews for CHG Healthcare

The best (and hardest) work you will ever do!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at CHG Healthcare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent leadership. Excellent pay, and limitless opportunity for both sales and admin alike. The leadership program is not for the faint of heart, and great things are expected of every single individual. Because of this, you have a solid work environment where hard work and effort are paid off in your individual earning success, and overall career longevity. The biggest pro I have with the company is that expectations are clear. There is no secret to what is expected and the metrics for meeting those expectations. I have been there for several years and my leaders are phenomenal. I have had several over the course of my career and each leader is obviously a different person- but the goals are the same. Everyone there is positive and happy. We take care of each other. It's not perfect- nothing in life is perfect. But the effort to reach perfection is there every day.

Cons

The only con I would list here, is that it isn't for everyone. CHG expects its employees to treat others with respect, and voice one's needs to senior leaders and to own your ideas, thoughts, feelings, and experiences. The culture is more than just games and treats- it's about being the best version of yourself at all times. And that is not easy for some people. It's a place where good people become great, and those that aren't a culture match often have an oil/water reaction because they can't handle being in such a selfless environment where it's not about them. It's about others. So if you are up for a challenge of pushing yourself to the limit every moment of every day- CHG is the place for you. But you REALLY have to want it!! No one can or will do it for you.

My advice to management is to keep our culture of transparency alive. I greatly appreciate their passion and attitude with our business. Not every leader is perfect (I was shocked to read the negative reviews below- because it's just not that way). If people are willing to grow and be developed, then the experience will be a positive one. Leaders are just people, and people aren't perfect. Life isn't perfect- it's messy! But leadership tries very, very hard to put people first, increase engagement of employees by showing true appreciation, and what the organization does as a whole is very motivating in and of itself.

43 Other Employee Reviews for CHG Healthcare (View Most Recent)

Meh

I have been working at CHG Healthcare full-time

Pros

Good work environment
    Great co workers
    Good benefits
    Flexible hours
    Fun office to work in
    If you are okay to work in the same position you are hired in at for the enitre time you work here, then it will be fine for you. If you want to have a career, do not bother

Cons

No matter what management says, there is no room for advancement...EVER
    Management is not transparent or honest
    Management is viewed as a joke. I think Salt Lake practices "Putting People First" but the Boca office does not

Get it together

CHG Healthcare was a great place to work!

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at CHG Healthcare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

CHG does a great job of creating an environment for their employees to succeed and give them all of the tools to do so.

Cons

Not much negative to speak of. In my time there was nothing out of the ordinary worth mentioning.

I guess if anything i would tell them to find a new platform for employees to give feedback on their direct managers. The current system makes it too easy for employees to suffer negative repercussions for sharing their thoughts.

There are newer employer reviews for CHG Healthcare