CHG Healthcare

www.chghealthcare.com
  www.chghealthcare.com
There are newer employer reviews for CHG Healthcare

Great company but some really poor management

Current Employee - Client/Physician Recruiter in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Client/Physician Recruiter in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at CHG Healthcare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Benefits are fantastic. Generous PTO and work life balance is great. They take some employee opinions and make some changes to keep staff happy.

Cons

Horrible management on certain teams. High turnover is there for a reason but ignored. Pay is considerably lower than other companies.

43 Other Employee Reviews for CHG Healthcare (View Most Recent)

Good, not great.

I worked at CHG Healthcare

Pros

CHG has a lot of really good employees and a good work/life balance. The Financial Management team leaders really do seem to do their best to make work a nice place to be. A lot of effort goes into helping their employees grow and improve themselves.

Cons

The pay scale is definitely on the low end no-one seems to really care. Growing into a management position isn't really a viable option on the finance team but if those aren't deal breakers you'll love working at CHG.

Instead of pumping so much money into being on Fortune's 100 best places to work give the people that make CHG what it is a little more compensation.

You don't have to change the person you are to be successful here! I love it!

Current Employee - Recruiting in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Recruiting in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at CHG Healthcare full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great culture. People are friendly and helpful. The CEO knows your name. Leadership style is Servant Leadership. They are about developing you to be the best you can bein whatever carer path you choose.

Cons

Haven't experienced many cons. I feel they should offer more PTO up front vs waiting to be employed for certain amount of time. Only because last company I worked with gave 20 days PTO to all new hires.

More PTO for new hires, Benefits starting day one of employment. Really don't like CHG being in two seperate buildings!

There are newer employer reviews for CHG Healthcare