CHOC Children's
jobs.chocchildrens.org Orange, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

A good place to work

Orange, CA

ProsOverall mission to take care of children. Employee friendly place to work. They are striving for excellence. I would recommend anyone considering working there.

ConsAs all large organizations, it can take some time to bring about change. The culture of holding on to employees even when they are under performing.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue on the current culture to bring about change to the organization. Improved communication could help improve the perception of the staff.

Great Hospital In Orange County Area

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at CHOC Children's

Pros: Great place, everyone cares a lot here Cons: We care too much here More

CEO and senior leadership incompetent

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at CHOC Children's full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Wonderful clinicians and physicians who care about children and work hard to deliver excellent care.… Cons: Senior leaders demand meeting after meeting so they can micro-manage every decision. There is no trust. Everything is controlled by the CEO and her close… Advice to Senior Management: Delegate authorIty and responsibility to the leaders who know what they are doing not to people who have never even worked in a hospital with… More
There are newer reviews on CHOC Children's.

Worked for CHOC Children's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CHOC Children's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CHOC Children's CEO Kim Cripe. All reviews posted anonymously by CHOC Children's employees.