CHRISTUS Health

www.christushealth.org
  www.christushealth.org
There are newer employer reviews for CHRISTUS Health

It use to be....

I have been working at CHRISTUS Health full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Exposure and experience can be good. The staff below the management level are great to work with. You will not be bored...

Cons

Lack of communication at all levels. Has become to "Corporate". Expectations are high although the workload is even higher and teams are not properly staffed. Little opportunity for advancement unless you push and push and push.

Support and trust in the staff, they were hired for a reason. Staff teams accordingly so they are not so overworked. Wish the mission range true within the management teams as it use to.

95 Other Employee Reviews for CHRISTUS Health (View Most Recent)

Well rounded HR internship

I worked at CHRISTUS Health

Pros

Learned valuable experience through interning in areas of recruiting, compensation and relations.

Cons

Had to repeatedly ask for learning opportunities, but they eventually taught me a lot.

Interns are capable of much more than filing, use the free labor opportunity to benefit both the employee and employer.

Sad what has become of a once faith-based company with a worthy mission

Former Employee - Senior Applications Analyst in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Senior Applications Analyst in Houston, TX

I worked at CHRISTUS Health full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

No longer work there, thank God.

Cons

Spent a lot of years there, worked extremely hard, and was treated like dirt at the end. The new exec management cheated and lied to us, strung us along, then threw us out the door like trash. It was nothing but a huge layoff all along. Senior execs got to keep their pricey homes in Dallas while the workforce was out of luck. Families are still trying to pick up the pieces.

Shame on the Board and the Sisters for allowing employees to be treated that way. Core values, what a laugh.

There are newer employer reviews for CHRISTUS Health