CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health Care

www.santarosahealth.org
There are newer employer reviews for CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health Care

u

I worked at CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health Care full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

good work environment among fellow employees

Cons

lack of help, no support,

?

12 Other Employee Reviews for CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health Care (View Most Recent)

Morals and Ethics are backwards

Current Employee - Medical Technologist  in  San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Medical Technologist in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health Care full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Several locations throughout the US and flexible scheduling. Also there are several job opportunities to choose from in these locations. Employees are friendly.

Cons

Mediocre benefits and lack of paid holiday's. Also the communication from upper management is unexistent. Doesn't stand by and adhere to values.

Please exhibit a more caring attitude towards employees

Christian oriented organization?

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I worked at CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health Care full-time for more than a year

Pros

This organization pays well. Great locations. Great Benefits.

Cons

I came here believing the hype that this was a good Christian environment and that there were great employee support systems. Claims to be a very Christian oriented organization, claims that employees are treated with great consideration and without prejudice. This is not true. I have never worked in an organization that works so hard to mistreat it's employees and allows it's employees to mistreat each other. Guilty til proven innocent and even then your still in the wrong. The support system is a failure. It is the word/opinion of "one" that matters.
     Nothing is confidential. It was very disheartening.

Live up to the image you convey. Starting with management! Leading by "GOOD" example. There are many many unhappy employees and the unhappiness is created by management. Those of us who work hard, go above and beyond, working 40-60 hours not cause we have to, but because we want to ensure the job is done right meeting not only the organizations standards, but meeting our own standards.

Stop allowing middle management the power to negligently destroy the desire and drive that many employees started with. All this has done is transform that desire and drive into anger and discontent.

Make this Christian organization a better place for the staff, creating a positive and productive workplace intern it will make it a much better place for the patient's and their families.

There are newer employer reviews for CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health Care

Worked for CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health Care? Contribute to the Community!