CI&T

www.ciandt.com
  www.ciandt.com
There are newer employer reviews for CI&T

Ci&T is a progressive company with a positive work environment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at CI&T full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Ci&T is easily the best place I have ever worked. The company is forward-thinking not only in the technology solutions it develops/offers customers, but also in how it manages employees. Everyone is treated with respect and is truly supported and encouraged in all endeavors. It is an incredibly positive work environment that understands the importance of balance.

Cons

The company is growing quickly in terms of employees and business, so you are always really busy - but that is a good problem to have!!

43 Other Employee Reviews for CI&T (View Most Recent)

A very unique company, a rarity in our times.

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at CI&T full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I have been in Ci&T for 6 months and my experience has been nothing but positive. Really intelligent people, super warm and friendly environment. Management is very agile in implementation of its sales plans. They listen and consider employees' recommendations.

Cons

Can't think of any so far.

Continue the great job of being concerned about the employees and develop new exciting products.

Best environment to work: global, open, creative, ever growing. Opportunities everywhere.

Current Employee - Vice President International Business in King of Prussia, PA
    Current Employee - Vice President International Business in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at CI&T full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

You can talk to anyone - there are no hierarchical barriers.
    The focus is on people development: opportunities for fast career advancement. I started as a developer and I am a VP now. It follows a "lean" mentality: it's constant learning - nobody is satisfied with the status quo. The company recognizes its mistakes and takes action.

Cons

The brand isn't globally recognized yet, so you may need to explain to your friends what it does. In some geographies there are very few employees (although growing), so you may not have 100 new colleagues immediately.

There are newer employer reviews for CI&T