CIBC
www.cibc.com Toronto, Canada 5000+ Employees

Dissatisfying experience with middle management

Mortgage Specialist (Current Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at CIBC full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGuaranteed weekend and holidays off, co-workers were pleasant and work with. located in a great metropolitan city of Toronto, diverse community; exposures to other ethnic groups and cultures.

ConsLittle assist for employees to advice their careers at the company, very difficult to transfer to other departments that were not directly related to your current role.

Cattle not people

SeniorFSR (Former Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at CIBC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: experience gaining some customer promotions dealing with customers Cons: locations hours (saturday hours just not supported + sunday hours in some branches) processes old outdated… Advice to Senior Management: Have a bit more consideration for your employees. Changing their locations without talking to them, moving people around without their consideration… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work

I have been working at CIBC

Pros: Really takes care of employees, co-workers are great. Culture overall… Cons: Pay is not the greatest and the vacation is just… More

There are newer reviews on CIBC.

Worked for CIBC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CIBC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CIBC CEO Gerry McCaughey. All reviews posted anonymously by CIBC employees.