CIBC
www.cibc.com Toronto, Canada 5000+ Employees

Excellent

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsGood finanancial institution to work. Rewards its employees. Very much engaged with community activities and its a great pride to work for such institutions.

ConsSalary and Compensation stucture still very old style and need to bring it up to today's standard.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange the salary structure and compensation process. The levels are not up-graded to today's standard and the salary level are not based on years of experience.

great entry level position

Fsr2 (Current Employee)
    Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I have been working at CIBC full-time for less than a year

Pros: This is a very salary benefits, secure position which one… Cons: long complicated hiring process and a lower wage rate then… Advice to Senior Management: higher salaries Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Generally, a solid company to work for.

Senior Director (Current Employee)
    Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at CIBC full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good balance of work and life Cons: Compensation does not reflect performance as it should. Advice to Senior Management: Take a chance on talent as oppose to personal connections… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CIBC.

Worked for CIBC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CIBC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CIBC CEO Gerry McCaughey. All reviews posted anonymously by CIBC employees.