CIBC
www.cibc.com Toronto, Canada 5000+ Employees

Met the best bosses and the worst... However, the good people still outnumbered the bad, keep your head up and focus!

Investment Advisor Assistant (Current Employee)

I have been working at CIBC full-time for more than a year

ProsPromotion opportunities seem to be readily available as long as you qualify.

ConsIt seems like our office is always under-staffed, which means everybody is overloaded with work. This really decreases job satisfaction as you are drown by the daily miscellaneous things and so caught up that you are not having a chance to breath and absorb all that you learn. Also, taking a vacation seems very challenging to coordinate with when it comes to coverage.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire a little more staff may cost you a little more in the short term, but employee morale would be a lot higher, thus the same for retention rate.

cibc it department review senior developer

I have been working at CIBC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: very good work environment , and good trainning Cons: less challenges in the work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Amazing experience

GMRP (Former Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at CIBC as an intern for less than a year

Pros: GMRP gives a great opportunity to get to know the… Cons: None that I know of Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on CIBC.

Worked for CIBC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CIBC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CIBC CEO Gerry McCaughey. All reviews posted anonymously by CIBC employees.