CIBT
www.us.cibt.com McLean, VA 150 to 499 Employees

Visa specialist

ProsFew of them, perhaps the fact that healthcare is good enough but it is not saying much considering how healthcare is expensive and treated differently by companies.

ConsMany. Restricted time off (5 months out of the year!), stress and pressure, overtime (paid but still, it seems to be impossible to avoid it without missing key deadlines), constant victimization from both countries attended to and management which commits many, many mistakes that are suffered by the front line people, obsession with customer service when little of it is rendered by management itself which comes across as completely incompetent, obsession with profits at all costs and mostly at the detriment of the front line staff and middle management.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice to anyone considering employment there is don' t! You will thank me for it.

It's a great place to work but there's little opportunity for growth

Visa and Passport Specialist (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at CIBT full-time for less than a year

Pros: I love most of my coworkers, and the atmosphere is very cooperative. I feel like my good work is appreciated, and I feel accountable for… Cons: Pay could be better, and raises are small. There is little opportunity to take initiative if you want to take more responsibility. There is little/no… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Leadership Not Invested in Employees

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    McLean, VA

I worked at CIBT

Pros: Next to the Ritz Carlton in Tysons Corner. Adjacent to… Cons: Most of the leadership is from MCI and has only been in place for 2 to 4 years. Clique environment. Employees are openly made fun… Advice to Senior Management: Mentor and invest in all of your employees. Build out a 10-15 year plan.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CIBT.

Worked for CIBT? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CIBT reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CIBT CEO John Donoghue. All reviews posted anonymously by CIBT employees.