CIDC

www.cidc.com
  www.cidc.com
There are newer employer reviews for CIDC

Enjoyed my role here, but there is substantial room for improvement among senior level employees.

I have been working at CIDC

Pros

Fun industry, great benefits, overall great group of employees. I've grown in my career at CIDC and generally enjoyed my job.

Cons

Senior management has a ways to go to boost morale within the organization and get the job done. There are a lot of resignations due to frustration with senior management and the inability to move to the next level within the company.

Listen to employees on all levels. Take notice of the all the dissatisfaction and make it a priority going forward.

27 Other Employee Reviews for CIDC (View Most Recent)

Good employees, but poor management

I have been working at CIDC

Pros

Competitive benefit, the place to meet many nice/talented people. I've enjoyed my role at CIDC and they will give you opportunities to learn.

Cons

Poor communication in whole entire company, there should be major improvement in senior management.

Should listen to each employees' feedback closely.

good company to work for

Former Employee - Quality Assurance Engineer
    Former Employee - Quality Assurance Engineer

I worked at CIDC

Pros

CIDC is the best company that I have ever worked before. It was a young, growing, enthusiastic, international, friendly, fun work environment. They (at least, in my department) treated employees well and my work was always recognized and appreciated.

Cons

Because of the nature of the industry and to complete with competitors, there are lots of goals and tasks set by upper management but those were often not realistic and there were lots of schedule changes. This might not be true since the company was partially bought since I left the company.

It has been 2 years since I left so I don't have anything to say to the management.

There are newer employer reviews for CIDC