There are newer employer reviews for CIDC

Good employees, but poor management

I have been working at CIDC

Pros

Competitive benefit, the place to meet many nice/talented people. I've enjoyed my role at CIDC and they will give you opportunities to learn.

Cons

Poor communication in whole entire company, there should be major improvement in senior management.

Should listen to each employees' feedback closely.

reviews filtered by
  1. good company to work for

Former Employee - Quality Assurance Engineer
    Former Employee - Quality Assurance Engineer

I worked at CIDC

Pros

CIDC is the best company that I have ever worked before. It was a young, growing, enthusiastic, international, friendly, fun work environment. They (at least, in my department) treated employees well and my work was always recognized and appreciated.

Cons

Because of the nature of the industry and to complete with competitors, there are lots of goals and tasks set by upper management but those were often not realistic and there were lots of schedule changes. This might not be true since the company was partially bought since I left the company.

It has been 2 years since I left so I don't have anything to say to the management.

2. Great Company, closed before it's time

I worked at CIDC full-time

Pros

Great culture, wonderful people, a true learning environment. Awesome perks and "fun things to do"!

Cons

Company closed down too soon...it would have been nice if the parent company found us alternate positions in the company or "kept us on" until we found alternate work.

There are newer employer reviews for CIDC