CIGNEX Datamatics

www.cignex.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for CIGNEX Datamatics

Avoid! Management punishing to good people who care about business, running too many top people out

I have been working at CIGNEX Datamatics full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Extended family dynamics, like I am in back in India again. Familiar and comfortable when understanding the company culture and what is expected of me, but very dysfunctional system for business. Good to place for workers to just get stuff done. As long as billing, they leave you mostly alone, except for evaluating new resources.

Cons

Top employees are out or going out. Company heads act like they are really interested in what is happening, but don't make management follow through and surely does not care about people at all. The US leaders are the worst, setting us up to fail by telling employees and customers that we can do more than is possible and screaming on you, blaming all but themself. I am working in US, and now I see what is happen from old founder, disrupting the company and running it down, so he can take over. We are stuck if with visa, so be careful. Same many places like here, but do not think is any different at Cignex, is probably worse! I feel management shames many to do more work.

Datamatics, please get new people into senior leaders, not just friends and those old thinkers from back home. The guys are not professional, and will not keep the company. We need some new western leadership, to change things, and to run as a real corporation with fair treatment and real opportunities. Most good people are out, and not coming back as long as same leaders who lie with promises are still in-charge and taking advantage.

CIGNEX Datamatics Response

Oct 7, 2014Chief Executive Officer

Dear friend, I think the company board listened to you, and you now know that CIGNEX Datamatics has a new (well over 5 months old) CEO in me, and I am taking every single input and advice - and by ... More

25 Other Employee Reviews for CIGNEX Datamatics (View Most Recent)

Cool environment

Current Employee - Magento Developer in Ahmedabad (India)
    Current Employee - Magento Developer in Ahmedabad (India)

I have been working at CIGNEX Datamatics full-time (more than a year)

Pros

-Good overall environment
    -- Some what flexi time
    -- Cool Managment

Cons

Surprising nothing found serious. However percentage of increment not satisfactory

Good place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

I have been working at CIGNEX Datamatics full-time (more than a year)

Pros

scope of learning new technologies
    flexible work hours
    work from home

Cons

Appraisal process is mostly in manager's hand so its becomes kind of anarchy until and unless you want to fight it off.

CIGNEX Datamatics Response

Feb 18, 2015Chief Executive Officer

Dear Friend, Thank you very much for your review. Yes, we are working towards changing the appraisal process to a more 360-degree holistic and objective one which should take care of your concerns. I ... More

There are newer employer reviews for CIGNEX Datamatics