CIT
www.cit.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Factoring experience

ProsVery good benefits. Healthcare and time off is very generous and the company observes all federal holidays. I have a very good direct manager.

ConsThere is not a career track for advancement. It seems to take a long time for promotions. In commerical services they seem to be very inflexible about working from home, flex time, etc.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove communication from senior management. Implement a well defined career track for employees. Allow more flexible work schedules for employees.

18 months spent at the CIT Group, Inc.

Management Associate (Current Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

I have been working at CIT

Pros: The company has a good benefits package. There is a good… Cons: The Charlotte office has a flat organizational structure so there is not much movement for growth and advancement. After successfully completing the management associate… Advice to Senior Management: There are many seasoned veterans who have a wealth of experience at CIT. That is a positive. CIT should recognize that young talent… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The company has great benefits, but you may find yourself unhappy and unsatisfied.

Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at CIT

Pros: The benefits are good. They start you up on medical and dental immediately, no waiting period. the 401k match… Cons: The training is horrible, No one wants to share information.… Advice to Senior Management: I would suggest he offer better training. Train managers to better assist their employees with work related issues. encourage… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CIT.

Worked for CIT? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CIT reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CIT CEO John A. Thain. All reviews posted anonymously by CIT employees.