CIT

www.cit.com

Crazy place to work

Assistant Vice President (Current Employee) Livingston, NJ

ProsGood pay package. I received a large increase in pay to work there. They spend on technology and provide the tools you need to do a good job. They provide adequate levels of training. Good work life balance.

ConsNo opportunity for advancement. The in-fighting was ridiculous among the various groups who could not get along. Each manager or executive blindly supports his own people.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove the retention by enhancing the ownership and opportunities you provide to employees. Enact a job rotation program to provide a broader scope to employees.

Factoring experience

I have been working at CIT

Pros: Very good benefits. Healthcare and time off is very generous and the… Cons: There is not a career track for advancement. It seems to take a long time for… Advice to Senior Management: Improve communication from senior management. Implement a well defined career… More

18 months spent at the CIT Group, Inc.

Management Associate (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

I have been working at CIT

Pros: The company has a good benefits package. There is a good… Cons: The Charlotte office has a flat organizational structure so there is not much movement for growth and advancement. After successfully completing the management associate… Advice to Senior Management: There are many seasoned veterans who have a wealth of experience at CIT. That is a positive. CIT should recognize that young talent… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CIT.

Worked for CIT? Contribute to the Community!