CITUS
www.citus.co.kr Seoul, South Korea 50 to 149 Employees

Don't go there.

Manager (Former Employee)
Seoul (South Korea)

ProsIf you are interested in the all the small details in navigation software, you can have a look at the source codes. They are almost open to everyone. So if you don't mind working like a slave, never being appreciated, very low salary, bureaucratic and incompetent management, and zombie-like colleagues, by all means, you can start work in CTIUS and have a look at that code. It may worth something, and I have seen people take the code and start another navigation software company, so you may also do just that if you want. Other than that, I find no reason to work for CITUS.

ConsYou feel not appreciated, and the turn over rate is through the roof. You might get in (I do not see why you would throw away your career and life like that, but say if you do..) but you never know when you get thrown away. The company gave mere 1 month to 30% of the employees to find a new job and kicked them out. There was no obvious "rules" for the selection process.

The pay is really low, and I really don't know how some of the people working for CITUS get by. Some of the people over there are really dreary and hard to work with.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe CEO/owner needs to learn what "management" is.

There are newer reviews on CITUS.

Worked for CITUS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CITUS reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by CITUS employees.