CKR Interactive

www.ckrinteractive.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for CKR Interactive

A truly rewarding career. A company that recognizes hard work, and strives for industry excellence.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

I have been working at CKR Interactive full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Your opportunity at CKR Interactive is exactly what you decide to make of it, if you thrive in an autonomous atmosphere then this would be your perfect match. The organization is very flat in hierarchy, and everybody has the opportunity to make a difference at any level. The culture is very family oriented, and our CEO really cares about the people and future of the company. I work with a very dedicated team that takes each and every new challenge head-on, and is serious about making an impact in the industry.

The Goodies: Holiday parties, Once a month friday happy hours, weekly friday morning breakfast, and an awesome group of people to work and collaborate with.

Cons

CKR Interactive is a company that has been growing exponentially over the last few years. With any major growth of an organization comes growing pains, and making sure to maintain sustainability during the transition. This is a true agency environment, and one that focuses on staying ahead of the curve. If you are looking for a 9-5 punch-in and punch-out job on a consistent basis, they may not be a fit for you. An agency represents not only themselves but a growing list of organizations, so there is no shortage of time spent on maintaining an excellent level of service, and quality solutions for our partners. In short, agency life is what it is, and always will be. Ambition, motivation, creativity and a great attitude highly recommended.

The one thing I can say about management, is that they honestly care about the success of the company. They are a team of do'ers that have made a difference in the organization. Sometimes transitioning from being the person who gets the job done to managing a team who gets the job done can be an interesting challenge. My advice is to make sure to focus on making that transition as best as possible. Keep up the current motivation of growing the company to become a culture of industry leaders, and the ideal choice for it's partners.

22 Other Employee Reviews for CKR Interactive (View Most Recent)

OK experience.

Former Employee - Account Coordinator in Cupertino, CA
    Former Employee - Account Coordinator in Cupertino, CA

I worked at CKR Interactive full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Overall a good place to work to gain experience. CEO was awesome...great at management but at the same time very friendly to employees and easy to talk to.

Cons

The majority of employees were great but some were very full of themselves...thought they knew everything but really seemed like idiots to me.

Really get to know your employees... really watch what they are doing. You may find they are not as useful as they pretend to be.

Fun, creative place to work and great people

Current Employee - Account Manager in Campbell, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Campbell, CA

I have been working at CKR Interactive

Pros

Creative atmosphere
    Tons of autonomy
    Ability to make a difference
    Family atmosphere with great people

Cons

Some growing pains, but management is really trying to get more processes and procedure in place.

Keep up the good work