CLARCOR
www.clarcor.com Franklin, TN 5000+ Employees

Positive Experience - Corporate Office

Franklin, TN

ProsI enjoy the people I work with, both in-office and remotely at the various business units. I find my work challenging but manageable. We have a very nice office space with plenty of windows/natural light.

ConsThe culture is very old-school/traditional. With the new CEO things have eased up slightly - we are allowed to wear jeans on Fridays now, but the "business casual" dress code still applies to shoes/tops so it's not quite a "Casual Friday" atmosphere.

Advice to Senior ManagementAll the upper-management is extremely approachable. It was intimidating to be surrounded by VPs when I first began but everyone has proven to be very friendly.

Can't believe I wasted so much time here...

Assembly Line (Former Employee)
    Jeffersonville, IN

I worked at CLARCOR full-time for more than a year

Pros: It was a Stable job. Weekly pay was the best… Cons: This pace is an absolute joke. -If you are a woman, there is NO opportunity for growth at all. They will jerk you around and… Advice to Senior Management: Fix management problems and raise moral. I enjoyed the work, when everything went well, and tried my best… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good but not secure

Regional Manager (Former Employee)
    Cincinnati, OH

I worked at CLARCOR full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Decent pay, good friends, manager was not bad, not that… Cons: Laid off when downturn even the Chairman said they would not lay… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CLARCOR.

Worked for CLARCOR? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CLARCOR reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CLARCOR CEO Chris Conway . All reviews posted anonymously by CLARCOR employees.