CLK/HP

www.clkhp.com

Most Hostile Work Environment I have Ever Experienced

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Woodbury, NY

ProsThe pay is very competitive for Long Island. If you live on Long Island, the commute is much better rather than taking the train or driving into NYC.

ConsSenior management has no clue how to run a business. They take out all of their poor business decisions on people that work for them, rather than the actual decision makers taking responsibility. Also, inter-departmental communication is lacking and instead of it being a group effort, everyone fending for themselves.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate a more open line of communication. Let employees know when they are doing a good job instead of only harping on the negatives.

loved the job and people, disliked micromanagement

Leasing Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at CLK/HP

Pros: very laid back company but they are very supportive in… Cons: very small company very few properties in many states. Advice to Senior Management: not applicable Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Company promotes cheating and stealing!

Office (Current Employee) Woodbury, NY

I have been working at CLK/HP full-time for more than a year

Pros: It will hold me until I find a REAL job.… Cons: Dishonest, cheating, stealing, kickbacks, illegal activities. Tenants constantly complain and are lied… Advice to Senior Management: Close down before you go to jail. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CLK/HP.

Worked for CLK/HP? Contribute to the Community!