www.cma-cgm.com
  www.cma-cgm.com
There are newer employer reviews for CMA CGM

It's interesting work and you work with very smart people

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at CMA CGM

Pros

We are a not for profit and so emphasis on giving value added services to the customers is important. We have fantastic state of the art facilities.

Cons

At times the lack of communication from top to bottom and between departments can be frustrating to all employees. We hold regular town halls, but its more of a tell and sell the latest

An open door policy that helped people get to better business decision would be helpful. Management could also be around more often than once a week or quarter.

20 Other Employee Reviews for CMA CGM (View Most Recent)

I worked at CMA CGM

Pros

Employees became family while at work. Good benefits.

Cons

Management is from France and they solely promote their own people. Totally dishonest Senior Management. Totally incompetent Senior Managment for the most part.

Let your team do their work. Promote from within and look at accomplishments. Dont just promote because employee is French.

Italian office too distant from the head office, with huge consequences

Current Employee - Financial Controller in Genoa (Italy)
    Current Employee - Financial Controller in Genoa (Italy)

I have been working at CMA CGM

Pros

1) Brand Name in shipping world, doors will open if you have that on your resume
    2) "financial stress" even in economic downturn is really low due to the size of the company

Cons

1) Too distant from the head office,which means the little office politics wins over anything else, and being in the right "network" really counts.
    2) The information flow from the main offices (France) to ours in Italy is reallt low and scarce. Sometimes, form months, we just do know nothing about where our company is heading or at least stands

Work closer to the offices abroad. Let them and all of their managers really be a part of the company, share your direction, your strategy, your objectives , with all of us.

There are newer employer reviews for CMA CGM