CMG Partners
www.cmgpartners.com Durham, NC 16 to 50 Employees

Tremendous learning opportunity and terrific place for personal growth

Director (Former Employee)
Durham, NC

ProsDiverse group of clients across a variety of industries. Talented, intelligent people to collaborate with and learn from. Opportunity for personal and professional growth. CMG Partners as a firm is truly committed to its employees and makes every effort to provide growth opportunities to those who seek the challenge and perform at a high level.

At all levels of the organization you will be tasked with meaningful work that will directly impact the success of your clients, the firm and yourself. In my over 5 years working at CMG Partners, I received exposure to business issues and marketing challenges that I would not have received at other places. This exposure provided me with invaluable experiences and knowledge to build my career. When an opportunity arose for me to take a major step in my career and move into a senior leadership position out of consulting and back into industry, not only did I go with the Partner's blessing, but with support of the CMG family. That is the type of organization they are and more importantly the type of people that make up the organization.

ConsThe consulting life is not for everyone. While the partners do a good job of providing work/life balance, being in the thought business and meeting client's demands requires high levels of dedication and commitment to the firm and its clients.

Helping clients, and employees, achieve growth.

Senior Associate (Current Employee)
    Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at CMG Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros: Working at CMG Partners has allowed me to broaden and deepen my experience exponentially. Through collaborative projects with other high-caliber consultants, for both clients and… Cons: Culture is important in every business, and it is especially critical for a small business. Our small, but growing, team is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

From the first phone call, I knew I wanted to be a part of the team.

Contract Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at CMG Partners as a contractor

Pros: Every team member is created equal at CMGP. Whether you're full-time or a contractor, early in your career or a tenured marketer, or new to… Cons: Since the culture is so contagious and the team is full of good people and smart marketers with varying backgrounds, you want to get to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CMG Partners.

Worked for CMG Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CMG Partners reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CMG Partners CEO Rich Beatty and Russ Lange. All reviews posted anonymously by CMG Partners employees.