There are newer employer reviews for CMG Worldwide

I was asked once to add revenue that the company had not received at all to the books.

I worked at CMG Worldwide full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some people that work there are nice and professional.

Cons

It is a shrinking company with poor leadership.

Other Employee Reviews for CMG Worldwide

1. Fantastic Learning Experience

Former Employee - Licensing and Marketing Intern in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Licensing and Marketing Intern in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at CMG Worldwide full-time

Pros

I was a previous intern for CMG Worldwide at their satellite office in Los Angeles, Ca, and what a fantastic experience I had! CMG is an incredibly reputable company in an industry not many people know about. By helping represent the families and estates of deceased celebrities, I gained a wealth of knowledge into the world of licensing, marketing, and talent representation. All of the employees were extremely approachable and willing to help me learn as much as I could. After my internship concluded, the fact that CMG Worldwide was on my resume without a doubt helped me land my first REAL job out of college! Other pros: -Work directly with CMO and CEO -CMG allows you to dive right in and speak with clients - even as an intern. -Friendly staff -Nice office space in West Hollywood Overall experience 9/10.

Cons

-Parking was limited in the office building. -Not a lot of storage space in the office, therefore the kitchen seemed slightly cluttered with boxes lying on the floor.

2. Good stepping stone, TONS of problems

I worked at CMG Worldwide full-time

Pros

Provides a great opportunity to recent grads to work on their skills with little to zero consequences. You will have an opportunity to work with people way above your pay grade at other companies.

Cons

CEO is lost - started the business, but was quickly surpassed by people/agencies with half the experience/age of CMG. CMG has no marketing strategy for its clients, no pitch material, no brand decks, etc.

Advice to Management

Invest in your own business.