There are newer employer reviews for CMG Worldwide

I was asked once to add revenue that the company had not received at all to the books.

I worked at CMG Worldwide full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some people that work there are nice and professional.

Cons

It is a shrinking company with poor leadership.

10 Other Employee Reviews for CMG Worldwide (View Most Recent)

Fantastic Learning Experience

Former Employee - Licensing and Marketing Intern  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Licensing and Marketing Intern in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at CMG Worldwide full-time

Pros

I was a previous intern for CMG Worldwide at their satellite office in Los Angeles, Ca, and what a fantastic experience I had! CMG is an incredibly reputable company in an industry not many people know about. By helping represent the families and estates of deceased celebrities, I gained a wealth of knowledge into the world of licensing, marketing, and talent representation. All of the employees were extremely approachable and willing to help me learn as much as I could.
    After my internship concluded, the fact that CMG Worldwide was on my resume without a doubt helped me land my first REAL job out of college!

Other pros:
    -Work directly with CMO and CEO
    -CMG allows you to dive right in and speak with clients - even as an intern.
    -Friendly staff
    -Nice office space in West Hollywood

Overall experience 9/10.

Cons

-Parking was limited in the office building.
    -Not a lot of storage space in the office, therefore the kitchen seemed slightly cluttered with boxes lying on the floor.

Opportunity for an interesting experience, if you have patience and are willing to deal with management

Former Employee - Marketing Executive  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Marketing Executive in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at CMG Worldwide full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working with celebrity clients, helpful employees, opportunity to deal directly with management on various large scale products or issues. From the beginning you have the opportunity to work with high profile clients on exciting projects.

Cons

unethical behavior, no growth opportunities, all staff is micromanaged and there is a lack of direction from management. There are no perks, benefits and pay could both use significant improvement.

Offer growth opportunities, more structure, training. Employees would benefit from working in a more professional environment.

There are newer employer reviews for CMG Worldwide

Worked for CMG Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!