CNH Industrial N.V.

www.cnhindustrial.com
  www.cnhindustrial.com
There are newer employer reviews for CNH Industrial N.V.

Very good intern experience

Current Employee - Engineering Intern in Goodfield, IL
Current Employee - Engineering Intern in Goodfield, IL

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V.

Pros

The people were excellent and always willing to help.

Cons

I did not get any benefits as an intern. Also, they do not have a direct hire program to make interns fulltime when they graduate.

I think they are doing a good job. Sometimes I feel like they need to get out and talk to the people on the shop floor sometimes because they never understand their plight. But overall, they are pretty good.

190 Other Employee Reviews for CNH Industrial N.V. (View Most Recent)

I am cautiously optimistic about my career ar CNH.

Current Employee - Commodity Specialist in Burr Ridge, IL
    Current Employee - Commodity Specialist in Burr Ridge, IL

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V.

Pros

They have a great 401k match (12%). There are opportunities in many fields. A large company with many opportunities for promotion. Above average rewards for high performers. They offer opportunities to travel to many locations in the US. They offer international exposure and work experience through their parent company, FIAT.

Cons

Tuition reimbursement is below average for Chicago area. Very unlikely to offer competitive pay to employees who earn a graduate degree during employment. Information flow to lower level employees can be inconsistent. Very inconsistent level of talent and responsibility among middle management. Free-loading employees are rarely punished, mereyl not given raises or promotions.

Place more emphasis on employees improving work skills and level of education. Punish free-loading employees.

Good Company overall but management turnover is high.

Current Employee - Commodity Manager in New Holland, PA
    Current Employee - Commodity Manager in New Holland, PA

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V.

Pros

Solid company. Competitive benefits. Opportunity to experience different functional areas. Good training opportuninite.

Cons

Company is very large and the result of many mergers. Culture is a hodge podge as result. There is a fair amount of tension between the Europeans and the North Americans. The Italians in particular are seen as overbearing and in many cases aloof The feeling from the other end also appear to be mutual.

Look at long term rather than the short term. Reacting to things rather than being disciplined causes enormous volatility and unnecessary expense.

There are newer employer reviews for CNH Industrial N.V.