Very good intern experience

Current Employee - Engineering Intern  in  Goodfield, IL
Current Employee - Engineering Intern in Goodfield, IL

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V.

Pros

The people were excellent and always willing to help.

Cons

I did not get any benefits as an intern. Also, they do not have a direct hire program to make interns fulltime when they graduate.

I think they are doing a good job. Sometimes I feel like they need to get out and talk to the people on the shop floor sometimes because they never understand their plight. But overall, they are pretty good.

Other Reviews for CNH Industrial N.V.

I am cautiously optimistic about my career ar CNH.

Current Employee - Commodity Specialist  in  Burr Ridge, IL
    Current Employee - Commodity Specialist in Burr Ridge, IL

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V.

Pros

They have a great 401k match (12%). There are opportunities in many fields. A large company with many opportunities for promotion. Above average rewards for high performers. They offer opportunities to travel to many locations in the US. They offer international exposure and work experience through their parent company, FIAT.

Cons

Tuition reimbursement is below average for Chicago area. Very unlikely to offer competitive pay to employees who earn a graduate degree during employment. Information flow to lower level employees can be inconsistent. Very inconsistent level of talent and responsibility among middle management. Free-loading employees are rarely punished, mereyl not given raises or promotions.

Place more emphasis on employees improving work skills and level of education. Punish free-loading employees.

A good company to work for, however, sometimes a stressful and chaotic environment

Current Employee - Project Engineer  in  Burr Ridge, IL
    Current Employee - Project Engineer in Burr Ridge, IL

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V.

Pros

The company offers excellent benefits and compensation. In the US there are 14 paid holidays per year along with a generous 401K. Due to relatively high turn-over, there are abundant opportunities to move up for those who work hard. CNH is truly a global company and offers plenty of opportunities to work with colleagues in many different countries as well as travel to those countries for specific projects. CNH is a diverse company that is able to stay financially stable as peaks and valleys in the construction market typically offset the opposite cyclic behavior of the agricultural sector. Furthermore, the global footprint takes full advantage of growing and developing markets.

Cons

CNH is a collection of many companies. The cultures and processes of these companies have been maintained as well as the computer systems that serve as the backbone of the company. The meshing of the companies has lead to inefficiency as company wide strategies and policies are weak to non-existent. CNH has become a strongly profit driven company, at times sacrificing quality to achieve better financial results. It seems the same ingredients exist within CNH that drove the American auto industry to it's present state.
    As with many companies, the workplace can feel understaffed to the degree that stress and tension build within the atmosphere. CNH, however, seems to be more understaffed that previous companies I have worked for.

Pay attention to product quality and customer satisfaction. Invest in new technology and provide projects enough man-power to be successful.

There are newer employer reviews for CNH Industrial N.V..

Worked for CNH Industrial N.V.? Contribute to the Community!