Good

Pros

The company is growing, management in my department at least are friendly and helpful, compensation is fair and there is a good life and work balance. Cant complain.

Cons

Dont have much to complian about currently, As probably common in large companies, difficult to get things done due to politics.

Other Employee Reviews for CNH Industrial N.V.

1. Awesome

Pros

Great company Great products Good management Good project management

Cons

Too diversified change in management too quick

My bills are payed and I have had allot worse jobs !

Current Employee - Team Lead
    Current Employee - Team Lead

Pros

- I have had a steady job for 10 years plus. - The benefits are good. - Lots of good people to work with. - I have never been forced to do anything unsafe .(Can't say the same for most other company's I've worked for ) - They seem to try so hard to Improve.(Not really successful at that but give them points for effort ) -To me the pay seems competitive It was really hard to think of good points after time you get jaded.

Cons

Its was to easy to pick bad points for CNH .I do like my job or I would have left a long time ago . - Supervisors and Managers only last for 1 to 3 months then they either move areas, get fired or find better jobs. -WCM (World Class Manufacturing) The guys on the floor call it something else (Wasting Company Money). - Hire when the numbers go up layoffs when the numbers go down. - Bureaucracy is worse every year. - No real raises once you top out in pay. - Suppliers are not paid in a timely manor. - Expected work load is high to impossible.All that means is a person doesn't get it done and stresses over it not good for the company or the employee.

Advice to Management

-WCM was brought in to simplify and improve process now its so complicatied it has more bureaucracy and red tape then the rest of the company combined. - Please burn that little movie that says all Ideas are good ideas