CNH Industrial N.V.

www.cnhindustrial.com

very negative place

Director (Current Employee) Racine, WI

Prosdecent benefits (if you stay long enough to be vested 1 -5 years) many don't and therefore CNH keeps contributions to 401k and health plan accounts without paying to employees.

Consfew women in management. negative environment. unpleasant. not safe to walk to your car alone after dark in corporate/main office. review evaluation/bonus process is not explained - they do what they want.

Advice to Senior Managementfind out why your turnover is so high and fix the problems

Good experience and responsibility given, allowed to independently grow.

Systems Engineer (Current Employee) Fargo, ND

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V. full-time for more than a year

Pros: employee appreciation and compensation is good. career growth training and possibilities. team… Cons: big organization and/or company. if not a self driver, can get lost in… Advice to Senior Management: management is willing to provide training and advice for career… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

IT

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V. full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Close to home and family Cons: No clear career path defined – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CNH Industrial N.V..

Worked for CNH Industrial N.V.? Contribute to the Community!