There are newer employer reviews for CNH Industrial N.V.

Good to grow but won't grow much

Current Employee - Senior Technical Specialist  in  Burr Ridge, IL
Current Employee - Senior Technical Specialist in Burr Ridge, IL

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V. full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Good international experience. Get to learn a lot about what is possible to be world class.

Cons

A lot of ideas to become world class are slowed or stopped by managment playing musical chairs. No clear support from management to focus on one item at a time for improvement. Little opportunity for upward mobility and hopeless HR department that focuses only on keeping salaries low and headcount minimal.

Stop trying to improve everything at once and failing. Identify one to three key issues and push those to completion (not partially implemented).

165 Other Employee Reviews for CNH Industrial N.V. (View Most Recent)

expeditor (contracted) from Mid-State Technical

Former Employee - Expeditor  in  Goodfield, IL
    Former Employee - Expeditor in Goodfield, IL

I worked at CNH Industrial N.V. as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

hours where great. People where nice laid back. Was given positive feedback daily. Pay was great.

Cons

Was contracted from day 1 was told that would be a contract to hire. was told daily they where very happy with my work and that they are working on making me permanent they got very good feedback from my former coworkers who where now employed by CHN. After 4 weeks I was called by my recruiter told that they cancelled my contract do to the fact I wasnt a team player and I didnt do my job well. I busted my butt and my work showed it as well I worked side by side with several people daily and we all got along great.

be honest with your employees...dont tell them one thing to there face the another behind a persons back. You could really ruin a persons chance of getting placed into another job.

never know what will happen or who will back stab you everyday.

Current Employee - Packer  in  Lebanon, IN
    Current Employee - Packer in Lebanon, IN

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

can't think of any, sorry!

Cons

standing on feet for 10 to 12 hours a day, having to work lots of overtime. Treated unfairly,

Thought HR was for the people not to bust them down and they do what they want to them. Even HR has way to much power over our management.

There are newer employer reviews for CNH Industrial N.V.

Worked for CNH Industrial N.V.? Contribute to the Community!