There are newer employer reviews for CNH Industrial N.V.

Good to grow but won't grow much

Current Employee - Senior Technical Specialist in Burr Ridge, IL
Current Employee - Senior Technical Specialist in Burr Ridge, IL

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V. full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Good international experience. Get to learn a lot about what is possible to be world class.

Cons

A lot of ideas to become world class are slowed or stopped by managment playing musical chairs. No clear support from management to focus on one item at a time for improvement. Little opportunity for upward mobility and hopeless HR department that focuses only on keeping salaries low and headcount minimal.

Advice to Management

Stop trying to improve everything at once and failing. Identify one to three key issues and push those to completion (not partially implemented).

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

usually woke up in a good mood until i hit the doors of cnh

Former Employee - Assocciate in Lebanon, IN
    Former Employee - Assocciate in Lebanon, IN

I worked at CNH Industrial N.V. full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

401k,vacation,medical benefits,basically it,s a paycheck & insurance coverage

Cons

unrealistic producttion rates to the job properly,more into quantity vs.quality.repeating everything in spanish offer 1 time english classes,after that no more translation we don,t do it for all ethnics ? why just 1.rather give an asociate a lateral move to a position that involves no pay increase than a qualified associate.eliminating shifts & positions thererfore decreasing pay,no raises,everyone should recieve a raise not just the majority the one,s who don,t have topped out at there pay level should be across the board raise despite how long you,ve been there advancing associates without job postings.

Advice to Management

revert back to 3rd.party logistics running it,communicate with employees on business updates thru scheduled all employee meetings.eliminate the employee satisfaction survey or take it to heart & make changes otherwise it,s a waste of time.

expeditor (contracted) from Mid-State Technical

Former Contractor - Expeditor in Goodfield, IL
    Former Contractor - Expeditor in Goodfield, IL

I worked at CNH Industrial N.V. as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

hours where great. People where nice laid back. Was given positive feedback daily. Pay was great.

Cons

Was contracted from day 1 was told that would be a contract to hire. was told daily they where very happy with my work and that they are working on making me permanent they got very good feedback from my former coworkers who where now employed by CHN. After 4 weeks I was called by my recruiter told that they cancelled my contract do to the fact I wasnt a team player and I didnt do my job well. I busted my butt and my work showed it as well I worked side by side with several people daily and we all got along great.

Advice to Management

be honest with your employees...dont tell them one thing to there face the another behind a persons back. You could really ruin a persons chance of getting placed into another job.