There are newer employer reviews for CNH Industrial N.V.

Good to grow but won't grow much

Current Employee - Senior Technical Specialist in Burr Ridge, IL
Current Employee - Senior Technical Specialist in Burr Ridge, IL

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V. full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Good international experience. Get to learn a lot about what is possible to be world class.

Cons

A lot of ideas to become world class are slowed or stopped by managment playing musical chairs. No clear support from management to focus on one item at a time for improvement. Little opportunity for upward mobility and hopeless HR department that focuses only on keeping salaries low and headcount minimal.

Stop trying to improve everything at once and failing. Identify one to three key issues and push those to completion (not partially implemented).

reviews filtered by

expeditor (contracted) from Mid-State Technical

Former Contractor - Expeditor in Goodfield, IL
    Former Contractor - Expeditor in Goodfield, IL

I worked at CNH Industrial N.V. as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

hours where great. People where nice laid back. Was given positive feedback daily. Pay was great.

Cons

Was contracted from day 1 was told that would be a contract to hire. was told daily they where very happy with my work and that they are working on making me permanent they got very good feedback from my former coworkers who where now employed by CHN. After 4 weeks I was called by my recruiter told that they cancelled my contract do to the fact I wasnt a team player and I didnt do my job well. I busted my butt and my work showed it as well I worked side by side with several people daily and we all got along great.

be honest with your employees...dont tell them one thing to there face the another behind a persons back. You could really ruin a persons chance of getting placed into another job.

Plant manger with no clue

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Holland, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Holland, PA

I worked at CNH Industrial N.V. full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The pay and bonus structure is above average for the area. Workers on shop floor are eager to help with continuous improvement projects.

Cons

The plant management has no direction and is self-serving. They think they are much smarter than they really are. Napoleon complex.

Go into politics where backstabbing and lies are common place. Watch your back you might find a knife in it.

There are newer employer reviews for CNH Industrial N.V.