CNH Industrial N.V.

www.cnhindustrial.com
  www.cnhindustrial.com
There are newer employer reviews for CNH Industrial N.V.

10 + year employee

Former Employee - Started In Analyst Role and Ended As Territory Sales in Racine, WI

I worked at CNH Industrial N.V.

Pros

Early in my 10+ year tenure there was excellent leadership, benefits and hard working and reliable employees were rewarded and promotions were attainable by those that produced. I advanced my career with the company and saw many benefits from that.

Cons

As years went by in my 10+ year tenure management changed often and leadership direction noticably declined. The atmosphere became very negative and annual sales force cuts were becoming the norm (even in good times).

Lead with confidence and integrity. Practice what you preach. Put a stop to the high turn over in Executive and Director level management. Get to know your staff and their staff. Recognize those that produce and make a difference to the profitability of the company. Even in the tough times.

190 Other Employee Reviews for CNH Industrial N.V. (View Most Recent)

Where's the trust?

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Holland, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Holland, PA

I worked at CNH Industrial N.V.

Pros

Sheet parts making, welding, assembly environment was good experience.Some people were nice to work with. They were trying to turn around the culture, but that was a real task I'm sure.

Cons

I understand that a union vote failed by less than 20 votes in a +300 person facility. This happened before I started, but many people across most departments were unhappy. Managers seem inexperienced. Difficult to feel positive when you hear the production manager "joke" with the plant manager about updating their resume. I was grateful for the work at the time, but looking back I'm equally grateful I don't work there anymore...

The culture is broken, from bottom to top. Trust was hard to find. This is not the only employer in the area with moral problems. What can be done?

Some senior managers just do not "get it".

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burr Ridge, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burr Ridge, IL

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V.

Pros

There are some very talented people who work at CNH who battle against bureaucracy and poor management to achieve some amazing things. The company is large and geographically diverse and if you are willing to travel and move there are many opportunities for career growth.

Cons

CNH is a top heavy in its management structure and as a result it is very bureaucratic and sometimes impossible to get tings done. Organizational change is very slow - at least change that would seem to benefit the business. There is constant change but it seems to be done mainly for political reasons and not to benefit the company. The company is very rigid in its policies which ca make new business processes hard to implement. The IT organization is a joke. The biggest disadvantage is that it is owned by FIAT and the majority of the decision making machinery has been located in Italy. Basically this is limiting to career advancement in senior positions unless ou have some sort of "Italian connection".

You need to listen to your employees more and embrace new ways to run the organization, even if it does not further your political empire building.

There are newer employer reviews for CNH Industrial N.V.