CNH Industrial N.V.

www.cnhindustrial.com

Where's the trust?

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New Holland, PA

ProsSheet parts making, welding, assembly environment was good experience.Some people were nice to work with. They were trying to turn around the culture, but that was a real task I'm sure.

ConsI understand that a union vote failed by less than 20 votes in a +300 person facility. This happened before I started, but many people across most departments were unhappy. Managers seem inexperienced. Difficult to feel positive when you hear the production manager "joke" with the plant manager about updating their resume. I was grateful for the work at the time, but looking back I'm equally grateful I don't work there anymore...

Advice to Senior ManagementThe culture is broken, from bottom to top. Trust was hard to find. This is not the only employer in the area with moral problems. What can be done?

10 + year employee

Started In Analyst Role and Ended As Territory Sales (Former Employee) Racine, WI

I worked at CNH Industrial N.V.

Pros: Early in my 10+ year tenure there was excellent leadership, benefits and hard working and reliable employees were rewarded and… Cons: As years went by in my 10+ year tenure management changed often and leadership direction noticably declined. … Advice to Senior Management: Lead with confidence and integrity. Practice what you preach. Put a stop to the high turn over in Executive and Director level management.… More

Some senior managers just do not "get it".

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Burr Ridge, IL

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V.

Pros: There are some very talented people who work at CNH who battle against bureaucracy and poor management to achieve some amazing things. … Cons: CNH is a top heavy in its management structure and as a result it is very bureaucratic and sometimes impossible to get tings done. … Advice to Senior Management: You need to listen to your employees more and embrace new ways to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CNH Industrial N.V..

Worked for CNH Industrial N.V.? Contribute to the Community!