CNH Industrial N.V.

www.cnhindustrial.com
  www.cnhindustrial.com
There are newer employer reviews for CNH Industrial N.V.

disappointing says it all

Former Employee - Manufacturing Associate
Former Employee - Manufacturing Associate

I worked at CNH Industrial N.V.

Pros

good pay, decent benefits. Union based so there is representation to back the employees. nice work week hours 4/10. overtime.

Cons

Management is male minded and they think they can do no wrong. Advancement is minimal. Dark and dank work environment.

Advancement from within so that management knows what/who they are trying to lead. Just because a person is a man, that person isn't always the best person.

190 Other Employee Reviews for CNH Industrial N.V. (View Most Recent)

The experience has been good with good mentorship and good guidance.

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V.

Pros

A lot of independence is granted as far as projects are concerned. My mentors have been great to me, giving me great input and being very clear on what is expected of me. Very helpful in all paperwork issues that I have had.

Cons

Didn't have a timely 1-1 and job assessment from the hiring manager. Not a lot of excitement as one would imagine, but good and stable environment.

Chaos

Current Employee - Design Engineer
    Current Employee - Design Engineer

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V.

Pros

It's a paycheck, good financial benefits

Cons

The work environment is chaotic. No fact-based decision making, just shoot-from-the-hip cowboy engineering. Domino effect currently happening in terms of losing workers; each worker has the tasks of 3 or 4 former employees piled on top of their own workload with no plans from management to fill vacant positions. Many examples of overly ambitious middle-managers flexing their muscles by publicly humiliating lower workers. No clear course of action on any platform, just operating in panic mode. I have been observing this sort of activity, unabated, for over 5 years. Would not recommend this workplace to anyone, and have consistently advised peers to stay away as well.

Improve employee loyalty, knowledge management, workloads, and mutual respect around the office, and you might find the hemorrhagic loss of workers stops.

There are newer employer reviews for CNH Industrial N.V.