There are newer employer reviews for CNH Industrial N.V.

A good company to work for, however, sometimes a stressful and chaotic environment

Current Employee - Project Engineer in Burr Ridge, IL
Current Employee - Project Engineer in Burr Ridge, IL

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V.

Pros

The company offers excellent benefits and compensation. In the US there are 14 paid holidays per year along with a generous 401K. Due to relatively high turn-over, there are abundant opportunities to move up for those who work hard. CNH is truly a global company and offers plenty of opportunities to work with colleagues in many different countries as well as travel to those countries for specific projects. CNH is a diverse company that is able to stay financially stable as peaks and valleys in the construction market typically offset the opposite cyclic behavior of the agricultural sector. Furthermore, the global footprint takes full advantage of growing and developing markets.

Cons

CNH is a collection of many companies. The cultures and processes of these companies have been maintained as well as the computer systems that serve as the backbone of the company. The meshing of the companies has lead to inefficiency as company wide strategies and policies are weak to non-existent. CNH has become a strongly profit driven company, at times sacrificing quality to achieve better financial results. It seems the same ingredients exist within CNH that drove the American auto industry to it's present state.
As with many companies, the workplace can feel understaffed to the degree that stress and tension build within the atmosphere. CNH, however, seems to be more understaffed that previous companies I have worked for.

Pay attention to product quality and customer satisfaction. Invest in new technology and provide projects enough man-power to be successful.

171 Other Employee Reviews for CNH Industrial N.V. (View Most Recent)

CNH needs to get back to its roots and invest in the U.S.

Former Employee - Senior Director in Lake Forest, IL
    Former Employee - Senior Director in Lake Forest, IL

I worked at CNH Industrial N.V.

Pros

Good product development and good entry-level opportunities

Cons

Poor career advancement, lack of respect for employees by senior management

Listen to your employees. Stop using European employees when you have good talent in the U.S. Huge waste of company resources and counter-productive.

Long time service petering out.....

Current Employee - Pricing Specialist in Basildon, East of England, England (UK)

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V. full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Very shallow management structure. You are close to real decision makers. Really enjoyed my time for the majority of the stay. Opportunities to get involved in a large part of the business within my role.

Cons

Heavily political in Europe. Despite being notionally a US company it is still Fiat so European culture prevails. So make your friendships fast and be willing to change.....

My time came to an end when management changed from Italian to French and my role based in the UK became untenable.

Was doing OK when I left, other than the constant unecessary reorganisations. Too many rededuncies of good experienced people.

There are newer employer reviews for CNH Industrial N.V.