CNI

There are newer employer reviews for CNI

Love this place!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at CNI full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good pay, good benefits, lots of growth opportunity. The people that work here are like a family. The leadership team seems to care about the employees. Work/life balance and flexible hours are awesome. Fun culture and good group of people.

Cons

Long commute. Mostly great people in house, but there are always those few that try to ruin it for everyone else.

38 Other Employee Reviews for CNI (View Most Recent)

Work for CNI at the Norman office

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

I have been working at CNI full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

CNI is a wonderful company to work for. They are a company dedicated to integrity in their business practices. They have a strong and supportive Executive Management team that provides employees an opportunity and a path move up within the organization. They care about their employees and foster a family environment within the organization. CEO David Nimmo is second to none. He has a real fervor for the company and its employees. I would absolutely recommend this employer to a friend.

Cons

My roundtrip commute is almost 80 miles per day. Other than that fact, there really are no "Cons". I would not continue to make that drive if I did not enjoy the company, management and employees.

I love this company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

I have been working at CNI full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have never worked for a better company!!! Everyone is so friendly! Not one person has ever yelled in any situation. At my last job, the President regularly cussed out employees and often had people crying at their desks. NOT SO here. It is a laid-back place to work and everyone is supportive.

Vacation and personal days accrual are extremely generous. Compensation is well above what I expected, and I was surprised to learn that my position was almost $10K more than what I was willing to work for.

The building is incredibly modern and also beautiful, as are the grounds. It is nestled in a wooded area and I often see wildlife pulling in to work! State-of-the-art conference rooms, huge kitchen area, beautiful bathrooms, and break rooms in every area.

The leadership is amazing. I'm actually honored to work for such a humble leader as our CEO. My immediate boss is also incredibly supportive of employees and is completely approachable as well as humorous.

I've recommended several positions here to others. I've never had a job where I really WANT to come to work, until now! This has become my second family.

What more can I say? You should come work here, too!

Cons

There are few cons to working here. However, at every place you work, you will probably encounter people who are not a perfect match to your own personality. How you handle these people will be a testament to your own set of standards. A smile and a genuine concern for their position will go far in bridging the gap.

There are newer employer reviews for CNI