There are newer employer reviews for CNI

CNI is a good place to work.

Current Employee - Project Specialist in Sierra Vista, AZ
Current Employee - Project Specialist in Sierra Vista, AZ

I have been working at CNI full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Flexible hours, decent pay, good work/life balance practices. Very diverse company that offers lots of opportunity - especially for those with project management experience. Coworkers and supervisors were friendly and helpful. Safe and clean working environment. Enjoyed the team mentality even though we are all spread out across the nation with multiple offices. Good communication efforts by the corporate office through IT portal and company newsletter.

Cons

Contract work is always limited based on the amount of time the company has the contract - although this is made clear from the time of hire.

Keep acknowledging the hard work of employees in remote offices.

36 Other Employee Reviews for CNI (View Most Recent)

Great company, great benefits, great place to work!

Current Employee - Project Manager in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Arlington, VA

I have been working at CNI full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Fun team, independence, opportunities to learn, management embraced change, appropriate expression of appreciation by management. As a contractor I did not have to jump through all of the corporate placed hoops and did not have to worry as much about always changing preferences which allowed me to focus on the customer and completing the project.

Cons

None - loved every minute of it!

Good learning experience - supportive managers

Former Employee - Software Developer
    Former Employee - Software Developer

I worked at CNI full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Worked with a team of developers headed up by a manager. The office works well together with upper managers staying involved in the project at a high level. Flexible hours and generous fringe benefits were nice. Specialized niche work allowed for more learning opportunities and a cohesive team. Hard work was rewarded by both CNI management and the federal customer. Company management seem to care and visited our satellite office occasionally for events or award ceremonies.

Cons

Depending on the project, some long hours may be needed to get the work done. Would like to see more avenues for communication from the other offices.

There are newer employer reviews for CNI