There are newer employer reviews for CNL Software

Terrible C level management have really blown the company

Former Employee - Senior Position
Former Employee - Senior Position

I worked at CNL Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nice colleagues (most now gone), once great technology, interesting places and projects and some good opportunities. Interesting domain.

Cons

Terrible, terrible management from the c level. Zero trust, training, benefits, flexibility and life balance. Really pompous arrogant culture from c level management, worn down other members trying to do their best. Once great delivery and sales engineering teams have all quit. Don't take the last review as honest anyone looking for a job.

I would love to give some, but it's all been done.

17 Other Employee Reviews for CNL Software (View Most Recent)

Challenging product, bad management

Former Employee - Software Solutions Engineer  in  Knaphill, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Software Solutions Engineer in Knaphill, England (UK)

I worked at CNL Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

In general software developers had good dev skill and product knowledge. Development process very close to Agile.

Cons

Lots of political games .. as usual, but a bit tOO MUCH comparing with the companies I used to work for. Company locate far away from any train station. No benefits.

More strong core development team need to be created. Development process need to be changed. Team size is too small for the product and development work. Managers should support developer more and understand product in more details.

A good company to work for that gave me opportunity to apply and grow my skills.

I worked at CNL Software full-time

Pros

Exciting products and customers. Opportunity to do work that really matters. A great team of likeminded people from different backgrounds. Relatively high salaries for the industry and location. I enjoyed my time but had to leave due to a change of personal circumstances. Would apply again if the opportunity arose.

Cons

Not for everyone, but where is? Work was often intense and demanding. Some people have quit because they couldn’t take the pressure. Fewer perks than in a large company but not too different from other SMEs I’ve worked for.

Don’t delay correcting recruitment errors. Not everyone will turn out to be right and those that are not capable enough or don’t have the right attitude are better out than in. Complainers should take a good look at themselves!

There are newer employer reviews for CNL Software

Worked for CNL Software? Contribute to the Community!