CNL Software

www.cnlsoftware.com

Fast paced company

Management (Current Employee) Knaphill, England (UK)

ProsCNL is a small fast paced company, which demands a lot from its team members, but offer a unique place to accelerate a career. If you have ambition and want to make a mark than this is the place to do it.

I have seen lots of people come through the company, make a huge impact over a number of years and leave to find a role they would ever have been able to get without the experience they had at CNL. It is not an easy ride, some days it can be tough, but at the end of those days, I do feel that I have achieved something significant. If you are like me and want to work in a company that is trying to achieve something no one has done before and where you have the opportunity to push the boundaries of your abilities then consider CNL. If you are happier following a well-trodden path, then consider somewhere else.

The company is fairly flat, so senior management have a good understanding of what everyone is working on, some people see this as negative, but others enjoy the fact that their efforts are seen throughout the company.

ConsThe office is not in the best location, traffic can be bad on some days. The office is also not the newest or best equipped, but it is a good environment to focus on work without distractions.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou can’t please all of the people all of the time, don’t let the actions of a few change a winning formula.

Don't put your life in the hands of this business

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at CNL Software full-time for more than a year

Pros: Former reputation of business with large corporate customers looks good on your cv,… Cons: Sales and Marketing should be renamed to "Smoke and Mirrors" as we're told everything is going great when simple checks outside the business show otherwise.… Advice to Senior Management: Grow up. Seriously. You're in a serious market place protecting lives - so act like you care and start with your staff. Lack of training, high… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It could have been a great place to work.....

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Knaphill, England (UK)

I worked at CNL Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great customers, exceptional staff (some of them). If you live within 10 minutes of the offices in Knaphill it is an excellent commute. The diversity… Cons: Ridicule and confrontation are daily occurrences in the office; regardless of whether you are a senior manager; manager; long serving member of staff or newbie.… Advice to Senior Management: Accept that you have weaknesses and are not infallible, and stop looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. It doesn't… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CNL Software.

Worked for CNL Software? Contribute to the Community!