There are newer employer reviews for CNS Healthcare

okay

Current Employee - Nurse
Current Employee - Nurse

I have been working at CNS Healthcare

Pros

Company will work around your personal schedule.
Company is flexible with requesting personal time off.
Company offered a weekend shift differential and holiday pay.
Company will pay additional money when case requires more advance care.
Unaware of any discrimination.

Cons

No room for advancement. Dead end job. Poor benifit package. Cattiness between coworkers. Company seems to be losing client base. No marit bases raises.

Grow your company. If a company is not growing it is usually shrinking. Figure out a way to start accepting all the new client referrals. Follow the 80/20 rule to help you manage the clients and drop problem clients. Follow the work smarter not harder philosophy but on the things that matter, again use the 80/20 rule.

4 Other Employee Reviews for CNS Healthcare (View Most Recent)

A great place to work

I have been working at CNS Healthcare

Pros

CNS is a great place to work for if you appreciate friendships and great colleagues from all over the company. I have been with the company for quite a few years now and I would not consider leaving. The senior management is amaizing, the site team is amaizing, and best of all, everybody is friends with everybody. In my years at CNS I had only been in about 3 times in an uncomfortable discussion with anyone. The company allows and encourages the individual to grow professionally and is very supportive of family life!

Cons

Compensation at CNS is not the absolute best but the joy of working in this company makes up for the difference. The healthcare plan offered by the company is one of the most expensive and possibly one of the worst ones you could find. In some cases is better to be on your own individual plan, especially if you are young.

Have a loook at other vendors as well other than United for health insurance when negociating the group contract, or at least, be more aggressive at negotiating. Having $7000 deductible for the individual is way too much.

CNS Healthcare of Memphis

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Memphis, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

I have been working at CNS Healthcare

Pros

This is a great place to work. It is unfortunate that the employee who posted their comment back in 2008 was not happy with their job. I loved mine and though that the team in the office was great too. The management team is very direct and candid and the corporate people really allowed the site managers to run the office.

Cons

The work slowed down (like the rest of the economy) in 2009. But it started to pick up again. I wish they had a little more work.

Keep doing a great job.

There are newer employer reviews for CNS Healthcare

Worked for CNS Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!