CNS Healthcare

www.cnshealthcare.com

A great place to work

ProsCNS is a great place to work for if you appreciate friendships and great colleagues from all over the company. I have been with the company for quite a few years now and I would not consider leaving. The senior management is amaizing, the site team is amaizing, and best of all, everybody is friends with everybody. In my years at CNS I had only been in about 3 times in an uncomfortable discussion with anyone. The company allows and encourages the individual to grow professionally and is very supportive of family life!

ConsCompensation at CNS is not the absolute best but the joy of working in this company makes up for the difference. The healthcare plan offered by the company is one of the most expensive and possibly one of the worst ones you could find. In some cases is better to be on your own individual plan, especially if you are young.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave a loook at other vendors as well other than United for health insurance when negociating the group contract, or at least, be more aggressive at negotiating. Having $7000 deductible for the individual is way too much.

CNS Healthcare of Memphis

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Memphis, TN

I have been working at CNS Healthcare

Pros: This is a great place to work. It is unfortunate that the employee who posted their comment back in 2008 was not happy with their… Cons: The work slowed down (like the rest of the economy) in 2009. But… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing a great job. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Company is poorly managed and does not value employees

Clinical Research Coordinator (Current Employee) Memphis, TN

I have been working at CNS Healthcare

Pros: The salaries offered for Clinical Research Coordinators in this area are appropriate. The company offers a nice office environment in which to… Cons: The company is poorly managed. Senior leadership is lacking. Many decisions are made as "knee-jerk" responses without careful consideration to how it will affect the… Advice to Senior Management: Practice what you preach; demonstrate value and respect towards all… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CNS Healthcare.

Worked for CNS Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!