There are newer employer reviews for COCC

Great Company, Great Benefits, We're a Family!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Avon, CT

Pros

COCC is a family type atmosphere where everyone works together to solve problems. Although ramp-up time is slow for new employees due to the multitude of products we support, there are "go to" people and buddies to help new employees navigate both the organization and the technology. COCC really supports continual education with learning tracks and external training that rivals some of the larger companies. COCC really cares about its customers and its customers really care about COCC. I guess that is what a cooperative is all about... :-)

Cons

-Pay is not as high as the larger companies. - Avon CT is not easy to get to

Advice to Management

Rich Leone is an amazing leader. The fact that he interacts with and communicates with everyone in the organization on a regular basis and listens to our concerns is a refreshing change from my prior company. Keep doing what you are doing and solving customer problems and providing new innovative solutions so our customers/owners

Other Employee Reviews for COCC

1. Excellent place to build and grow your career

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Avon, CT

Pros

Great working relationships. Each position plays an important role. Opportunity to have your voice heard. Great working environment. Attractive Benefits.

Cons

Sometimes there are too many people involved in simple decision making.

Advice to Management

Keep providing feedback to all employees, it really helps!

great place for a work and personal life balance

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Avon, CT

Pros

Great commitment to servicing our customers. Very friendly and safe atmosphere. Excellent benefits and perks. Financially stable company. Opportunity to work on many different responsibilities.

Cons

Not a ton of career advancement opportunities - smaller employer. Has a reputation of a boys club at the top.

Advice to Management

Great commitment to our customers. Our clients should be thrilled to have the amount of support we give them. It is truly a pleasure to work for a company that cares about our customers.