good company

I have been working at COMFORCE

Pros

Simple structure
good relationship with client
no looking under a shoulder

Cons

No opportunity to grow
too expensive for healthcare

Other Reviews for COMFORCE

A very VERY satisfied Engineering Tecnician with COMFORCE Coding in Tampa bay.

Current Employee - Engineering Technician  in  Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Engineering Technician in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at COMFORCE full-time for less than a year

Pros

Bright and positive staff with incredible talent. My recruiter, Hunter Morgan, mirrored all of the excellent qualities I would expect from a true leader. He consistently spearheads issues one by one while making me feel like his only client!!

I was found by COMFORCE while applying for a position in Linkedin. He called me within 3 days.

Not only did he expertly match my military background in Avionics with my B.S. in EET, he me through the entire hiring process in only 3 days.

On my first day of work, my recruiters met me at the front door just to show their support. Also, Hunter has kept in touch with me even 2 weeks after my hire to check my progress. In my experience, noone does that. That is why COMFORCE is set above the rest.

Stellar Human Resources department, quick with paperwork and payroll.

Cons

I can't find a single Con. Thanks to Hunter, it felt easier than breathing!

Keep an eye out for Hunter, he should be shadowed at least once by new recruiters.

A Great Expeirence

Current Employee - Coder
    Current Employee - Coder

I have been working at COMFORCE as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

The recruiter I worked with (Hunter Morgan) worked his tail off to find the position that best fir my needs. The communication with this young man was very personable and detailed. Hunter worked tirelessly and followed up with every move. After I began my contract, he followed up with me after i began and the weeks after to ensure that the placement was going smoothly as possible. This young man is a true assett to this firm. THe company as a whole is dedicated to finding the best fir for their recruits ,in my opinion at least.

Cons

The company truly works to place their recruits in posistions that fits the recruits needs.

If I were to give one word of advice, Keep an eye on Hunter he is a real go ghetter, true assett.

There are newer employer reviews for COMFORCE.

Worked for COMFORCE? Contribute to the Community!