There are newer employer reviews for COMFORCE

Not satisfied with on-going support from my Comforce "handler"; only interested in getting their cut $$$..

Current Employee - Contract Project Manager for Boeing in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Contract Project Manager for Boeing in Seattle, WA

Pros

They have the inside track to placing Contract PMs within Boeing. I have 5 days paid holidays, plus one week paid bonus time.

Cons

Absolutely zero support from the Recruiter that brought me in. I'm again within 8 week of contract expiration and even when propmted my recruiter/handler has not mentioned anything about next assignmnets etc. So far I've had two extensions and they have been only because I directly asked my "customer" if there is more I can do. A 401 is available but absolutely no matching; yes I know that is typical for Staffing agencies, however I'm aware of some within Puget Sound/Seattle that do contribute.. I've received 3 direct recognition certificates from my Customer I support; I've let Comforce know about them but no sense that it is important to them...

Advice to Management

Drive your people to be proactive in retaining and reposting placements into new assignments as the term expires.

Other Employee Reviews for COMFORCE

1. COMFORCE is THE place to work in Human Capital Management. and Staffing.

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

Pros

COMFORCE is a stable $500M company that allows indivudals to use his/her strengths to be successful. The opportunity is there for each person - he/she just has to want it and work for it.

Cons

COMFORCE doesnt have a glaring downside; however, no company is perfect. Downsides right now have more to do with the maket/economy. Business is good but we like it went it is at a frency pace ... it will get back there.

Advice to Management

COMFORCE should use all the National contacts/clients we have, as a diverse company, to make our Client Service Offering the most robust it can be for the Client.

2. good company

Pros

Simple structure good relationship with client no looking under a shoulder

Cons

No opportunity to grow too expensive for healthcare