There are newer employer reviews for CONEXIS

Great place to work...But kids in the office?

I have been working at CONEXIS

Pros

Very friendly and laid back atmosphere. Pay is great.

Cons

Some employees are allowed to have their children at work. I believe some individuals are given special treatment. Also I think that it is very unprofessional to bring your kid to work weekly.

Please get these concerns under wraps because it makes several employees uncomfortable in the Las Colinas location. We don't want to be label as an unsatisfied employee so we have just been dealing with this issue that we have had with one young lady in particular.

reviews filtered by

Be careful not to be TOO good at your job!

Former Employee - Senior CopyWriter in Irving, TX
    Former Employee - Senior CopyWriter in Irving, TX

I worked at CONEXIS full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Many sweet people who do good work and are committed to the company.

Cons

Sad as it is, the very person who hires you decides you may be a little too smart, so decides you must go.

Hire more confident managers who know how to let people do their job -- especially if they are the very person that did the hiring in the first place.

2. Hard work, compensated by pay

I worked at CONEXIS full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Diverse workforce with knowledgeable staff willing to train and help new employees on system. Most of management were approachable with an open door policy.

Cons

Specific departments were each held to different (lower) standards. It was acceptable that the Helpdesk was difficult to reach most days to resolve computer issues, yet we were required to respond within 24hours to our clients. Some of the expectations were not realistic in a normal functioning environment. Lack of formal training sessions made it difficult to learn the system and made new employees rely on teammates to answer questions. Where I worked seemed to be understaffed which required long hours for us.

Increase size of team, have meet and greets with employees (or take random polls),

There are newer employer reviews for CONEXIS