CONMED Corporation
www.conmed.com Utica, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Not bad, but not interesting. Warehouse work really.

Material Handler (Former Employee)
Utica, NY

ProsThe people are really nice, there is a lot of diversity in the different cultures of the staff living there. If you are a full-time employee there are some benefits and overtime opportunities.

ConsRepetitive actions, motions, fast-paced machine-based work. Not always fun to be a machine operator or even a material handler. It can be quite rushed and stressful as the schedule must be met.

Advice to Senior ManagementI have no advice really. The facilities may soon be moving to Mexico. It was a bit rough. The supervisors might seem to care about you, but they really don't. All I ever got was empty promises from them.

Great Place to Work

Manager (Current Employee)
    Largo, FL

I have been working at CONMED Corporation full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Results oriented leadership Little/ no politics Great Benefits Interesting work Lot's of interesting career… Cons: Salaries not always nationally competitive Advice to Senior Management: Hold all managers to the same performance standards. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not to bad

Assembler (Current Employee)
    Utica, NY

I have been working at CONMED Corporation full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Have made lots of friends , I learned how to… Cons: the pay is not that great Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CONMED Corporation.

Worked for CONMED Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CONMED Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CONMED Corporation CEO Joe Corasanti. All reviews posted anonymously by CONMED Corporation employees.