CORE Education & Technologies

www.core-edutech.com

Energizing, important work with great people and products in a corporate shell without business or financial leaders

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosgreat people and good products; creative and important work. Compassionate about respecting differences and building a unified culture in a global company.

ConsPart of a large, disorganized, disparate international corporation without adequate funding or processes for organizational improvement. Lacks business and financial leadership. Lots of cronies.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a new CEO for North America with significant business experience

Lecturer in engineering college

Lecturer (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

I have been working at CORE Education & Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros: I like teaching profession so i am professor. Cons: good teacher, hard working, arranges industrial visit, prepares exam timetable More

Good place to work

Principal Technologist (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

Pros: Good company and Sr management. Get the chance to work… Cons: I didn't find any issues to list here Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CORE Education & Technologies.

Worked for CORE Education & Technologies? Contribute to the Community!