Easy to deal with staffing company that's a little unorganized

Current Employee - Temp Employee  in  Sterling, VA
Current Employee - Temp Employee in Sterling, VA

I have been working at CORESTAFF Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Friendly people and solid systems that help with being a temp employee. Gave opportunities where none were had.

Cons

Like with most staffing companies, the insurance sucks and it's a bit disorganized. One can only hope that any temp situation becomes permanent.

Just get a little more organized to help more temp staff with their questions. I had to submit a question a couple of times before I got any sort of answer, but it's most likely due to the work volume.

Other Reviews for CORESTAFF Services

No new job opportunities

Former Employee - Engineering Support  in  Herndon, VA
    Former Employee - Engineering Support in Herndon, VA

I worked at CORESTAFF Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The employees at CORESTAFF were nice. Easy time sheet software, The company I was placed at was a good company.

Cons

No new jobs available. I did not receive a pay raise in four years even though I was very good and was given new responsibilities. I asked for a better position but was never offered one. It seemed like they wanted me to stay at that job weather I liked it or not. According to their website, there are no jobs available in Virginia or Maryland at all anymore and only one in DC.

If there are any jobs available, post them on your website. It seems like it is not updated very often.

Good Company

Former Employee - Customer Service-Airline  in  Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Service-Airline in Houston, TX

I worked at CORESTAFF Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

You get paid everyweek. They really try to find you a job in a timely manner, However you must call in a lot to keep on the update list. I feel they really try to help find a job for you.

Cons

They are slow to return emails and phone calls. They turn over rate for the employment counselors are high. One day you can call and talk to one and email them questions and the next day they are gone.

Would it be to much to ask if you can keep in touch with ex-employees that call in available on a weekly basis. Maybe stop and tell them what is available and see in if they are interested? It is very frustrating to call in and say I am still looking and the counselor says okay bye bye.

There are newer employer reviews for CORESTAFF Services.

Worked for CORESTAFF Services? Contribute to the Community!